Terms and coditions
following are the terms and conditions which govern any contract of
sale and purchase of items through Grit Clothing. They do not affect
your statutory rights
This shop is operated by Grit Clothing which is a GR UK Ltd company,
registered in England and Wales.
2. A legally binding contract is created between us and you when we
receive your order and payment. We will send you a confirmation e-mail
to the address you provide to us when placing your order.
3. All orders are subject to availability.
4. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.
5. If we do not deliver within 15 days we will try to notify you by
e-mail of our new expected delivery date. If you do not agree with this
you may cancel your order and receive a refund to the value of the goods
you have not received.
6. You may elect to obtain a refund if the goods:
1. arrive in a damaged or faulty condition, or
2. do not comply with the description of the goods you ordered, or
3. are incomplete in quantity (other than where you elected to receive
the ordered items as they become available), or
4. do not arrive.
7. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time.